You are here: Home: 2015 OST Symposium
Registration deadline EXTENDED for OST Symposium
REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED: October 26, 2015
Event date: October 30
Attention all out-of-school-time (OST) and youth-service workers and directors, neighborhood leaders, and others who care about young people:
are hosting their annual OST Symposium on Friday, October 30, 2015, from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Hilton Garden Inn
on Carnegie Avenue.
Keynote speaker for the "Building Ladders of Leadership for Youth" symposium will be Bob Cabeza, Vice President of Community Development at the YMCA of Long Beach and Change Agent Productions.
Other topics will include:
- Looking Closer at the Developmental Assets
- Going GA GA for Global Games
- All “I’s” on You: Intentional & Inclusive Strategies for Family Engagement
- Serving with Structure
- Mentoring & Family Engagement from the Male Perspective
- What Does it Mean to be Job Ready in the 21st Century?
- There is Power in Prevention
- Strategies to Develop Good Youth Leaders
- and a Step Up to Quality (SUTQ) Session
The symposium is also supported by the Family & Children First Council (FCFC) of Cuyahoga County
Register by October 26, 2015 (PDF).